Connecting Commission Junction via API
All your CJ affiliate conversions in Google Analytics and Facebook
In order to connect Commission Junction to wecantrack you need to provide us with your account’s API key (Personal Access Token), account ID and each site ID of the websites registered in your CJ account. Those credentials need to be filled in within our data sources page. Just follow this link if you already have an account: https://app.wecantrack.com/user/data-source/networks/commission-junction/accounts/create
You can give each of the data connections different names and tags which enables you to easily filter your data on account or sub account level.
Where can I find my Commission Junction API key (Personal Access Token)?
- Follow this link: https://developers.cj.com/account/personal-access-tokens
- Log in with your account credentials
- Type in We Can Track within “Token Name” (you can also name it differently)
- Click on “Register” button
- Your API key is now generated and shown, it will not be shown again once you close the page
Where can I find my Commission Junction Account ID?
Where can I find my Commission Junction Site IDs?
- Log into your Commission Junction account
- Click on Account > Websites (or follow this link https://members.cj.com/member/3765657/accounts/publisher/sites.cj)
- Here you can find a list of all your registered sites
- Next to the site’s name you can see the site ID
How to import Commission Junction conversions to Google Analytics?
How to import Commission Junction conversions to Google Ads?
When you import your conversions to Google Analytics there is only one more step required to import relevant conversions to Google Ads. All you need to do is connect your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts and import the transaction conversions within the conversions section of Google Ads.