We help affiliate publishers to scale up
Start tracking all your affiliate sale and lead data in one sophisticated dashboard and integrate it in your marketing tools so you can focus on improving your campaigns and marketing performance.
✔ Get a free trial
Gain full insights with affiliate conversions in Google Analytics
Let us integrate all your affiliate sales data in your Google Analytics accounts.
Scale up & automate Google Ads campaigns
We can automatically import your affiliate conversion data in your Google Ads accounts.
Scale up your Facebook Ads campaigns
Let us automatically import your affiliate conversion data in your Facebook Ads accounts.
Full control over your dashboard & reports with Data Studio
Use our data studio dashboard template and connect all your affiliate data to it.
Gain endless possibilities with our API connection
Receive the sales data of all your affiliate network accounts via our API in JSON format.
Scale up profitable Microsoft Ads campaigns
We can help you to manually import your affiliate conversion data in your Microsoft Ads accounts. Contact us for more information.
We offer advanced capabilities that you can use to further automate and optimise your websites.
Within our WordPress plugin you can set up a custom redirect page which will allow you to add html code within the redirect process. With this you can trigger click events in the tools you are using.
IV – Advanced Affiliate
Automatic Affiliate Link Cloaking
Link cloaking is used by many affiliate publishers to replace the long, unattractive affiliate URLs with shorter URLs that mostly contain the root domain of the website. Those links look more trustworthy to the website visitors and might thus improve the click through rate.
With wecantrack you now have the option to automatically cloak all your affiliate URLs automatically and you can decide which of your domains should be used for the URLs. If you are interested in this feature, please get in contact with us.
Content Sorting based on performance data
IV – Advanced Affiliate
With our Click Aggregation API endpoint you can fetch data related to custom indexes you send us via the clickout API. This means you are able to receive numbers of clicks, conversions and commission amount for content IDs or product IDs based on a certain number of clicks. This will allow you to identify which content elements are the most significant to your visitors. All that’s left to do is sort your content based on that data feed.
III – Medium Affiliate
Via the clickout API you are able to send us metadata which we can report back to you and integrate within Google Analytics and Data Studio. This could be any dimension you would like to send us with each click, e.g.:
- Offer ID
- Product ID
- User ID
- Deal Title
- Product Name
- Content ID
- Content Name
IV – Advanced Affiliate
The difference between metadata and custom index is that we can query and filter on custom indexes while metadata is more like extra data that can be shown after receiving the query results.
Custom Click Reference
If you already place unique click IDs or you don’t want to be dependent on our service to place the unique click IDs and rather want to place them yourself in the affiliate URLs, you can make use of our custom click reference parameter via our Clickout API.
Custom Redirect Page
With the custom redirect page functionality within our WordPress plugin, you can place html code on a redirect page that can be loaded in the redirect process. This allows you to place tracking tags and pixels which will help with click and conversion tracking and better defining your audiences.
Custom Tracking Parameters
III – Medium Affiliate
You can place any parameters you like in your redirect URLs, we will capture them and include them in your dataset and reports.
What our clients say about us
- Awesome product with awesome support!
- You can easily see your income, clicks, revenues, data sources and a lot more things! For me as affiliate marketer a very nice tool! I would like the integration with Adsense but they are working on it i heared! Reasons for Switching to wecantrack was that there was not enough options to compare data. The team is really great and the support is amazing. I'm a very happy customer and will use this software daily!
- Great tracking software for affiliate marketers
- We run a network of affiliate websites, and we needed an affordable reporting software, which not just shows sales, but moreover negative numbers like "declined sales" etc. to know where to improve our websites, and why some campaigns have high numbers of declined sales. WeCanTrack is amazing, it does show all the numbers for an affiliate marketer to improve its websites. The other tools were too expensive, have relevant data missing, and less network integrations. We needed custom reports and more relevant data to improve our business. We did not find any other software that comes close to WeCanTrack. The team from WeCanTrack is highly dedicated, their list of affiliate networks is still growing, some custom networks we had requested were implemented for us in no time. They can even create custom reports for you at an affordable price. In comparison to other affiliate network aggregators, WeCanTrack is the best value for money, and is the only one which shows the negative numbers to improve your business.
- Great software for ambitious affiliate publishers
- WeCanTrack gives us more insights in our ad spend ROI, that gives us the power to increase affiliate sales. We used more online software, and we can say that WeCanTrack works great. They also have great support!
- A great time saving tool for publishers
- We work with a lot of different affiliate networks and have many campaigns. The WeCanTrack software gives us a clear overview of our overall performance. We can quickly see if campaigns are underperforming and take action. Very dedicated, friendly and hard working support service with a lot of expertise.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I test this tool for free?
We have one free price plan with which you can connect one affiliate network account. As long as you have less than 50 transactions and 2000 outgoing clicks, our tool will be for free.
In the case that you exceed the limitations of the free price plan, you have a 30 days trial period.
Does We Can Track work with WordPress redirect plugins like Pretty Links?
Yes it does! 🙂
You will need to install our wecantrack WordPress plugin and it will work just fine.
What do I have to do when I cloak my affiliate links?
It depends on whether you are using WordPress plugins or an in-house solution to cloak your affiliate links.
You can use our wecantrack WordPress plugin in order to make our tool work.
You will need to make use of our API connection. With each click on your offers you will send us an API request with which you send us the affiliate link, we will append our unique WCT-ID to it and send it back to you. The whole process will only take some milliseconds and you can set fallback functions if you are worried about not receiving any response.