Welcome to the We Can Track installation guide. After creating your account you can log into our interface and get started with the installation process.
In this overview you will find step by step instructions on how to properly create an account, connect your data sources and websites and how to integrate your data in tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Pixel & Ads, Microsoft Ads, Data Studio, BigQuery, Zapier and many more applications via our API or Webhooks.
Setting up the account’s foundation
In order to make use of any integration features you will first need to create an account, connect your data sources and connect your website(s) or applications.
- Request all collected conversions in one unified structure via API
Click Aggregation API
- Request click data grouped by custom indexes you have provided us with via Clickout API
We Can Track Auto-Tagging
- All about our click tracking and click ID placement methods
Integrated Affiliate Networks
- Check out our list of more than 200 integrated affiliate networks and read further descriptions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find out which questions we receive frequently and what the answers are