Snapchat Ads Integration Guide
Once you have created your wecantrack account and connected your affiliate networks and websites our system will track your traffic data and attribute your conversion data to it. Because of that we can integrate your affiliate conversions in Snapchat Ads via Conversion API.
Please note that the integration will work better if our system stores full IPs. IPs are considered personal data so please make sure you comply with data processing regulations before adjusting that setting.
Creating a Pixel / Finding Pixel ID
Authenticating Conversion API Access
Full IP tracking
In order to make use of the Snapchat Ads integration we will need to fully track your visitors IPs. Please make sure you comply with data processing regulations.
- Within wecantrack go to Data Sources > Websites
- Click on the ‘Edit’ button of the relevant website
- Click on ‘Show advanced settings’
- Select ‘Store full IP’
Activating the integration feature
From now on relevant conversions will be integrated in Snapchat Ads as Purchase events. The events will show in a separate pixel overview containing ‘(via Conversion API)’ in the name.
Please note the following:
- the attribution can take up to 38 hours.
- conversions from iOS >= 14.5 traffic that opted out can fall into conversion modeling or be discarded, so a 100% coverage cannot be expected.