MGID Integration Guide
Once you have created your wecantrack account, connected your affiliate networks and websites our system will be able to track your traffic data and attribute your conversion data to it. This will allow us to integrate your affiliate conversions in MGID via Postback URL.
MGID Integration step by step guide
- Go to your MGID campaign’s settings
- Scroll down to ‘Conversion sensors’
- Set ‘MGID CONVERSION TRACKING’ to ‘on’
- Don’t select a template
- Within the box select ‘New Goal’
- Select e.g. ‘Sale’ as conversion category
- Select ‘Postback’
- Use ‘wctconversion’ as event name (has to be written exactly like that)
- Set expected CPA if you like
- Click ‘Save’
- After you have created this goal you will be able to select it within existing goals for other campaigns
From now on your affiliate conversions coming from MGID campaigns will automatically be integrated in MGID.