1. Set up your account
In order to get started you first have to create your wecantrack account which is completely free. The creation of the account will also initiate your 30 days trial period.
- You need a website, application or campaigns through which you promote affiliate links.
- Affiliate Websites such as:
- Applications using affiliate links
- Google Shopping Campaigns using affiliate links
- Direct linking campaigns via ad networks or email (dependent on setup)
How to create your account
- Click on the Sign Up button on our website
- Either sign up via Google or Facebook or provide us with your E-Mail address and a password
- If you want to share account access with other team members we recommend you use an E-Mail address to create the account.
Account Settings & Access
Under Settings > Account you can provide and adjust information regarding the company but you can also set in which time zone and currency data should be reported.
Here you can also change your E-Mail address or password.
In case you want to switch from Google / Facebook login to E-Mail login, please get in contact with us.
Two Factor Authentication
Under Settings > Account you can activate two factor authentication to keep your We Can Track account secure. In order to use that functionality you will need to make use of an authenticator app on your smartphone (e.g. Google Authenticator). After installing one, simply click on the ‘Enable’ button, our system might ask you for your password, afterwards you will need to click the ‘Enable’ button again. Then, you will see a QR code which you can scan with your authenticator app. From now on you will be asked to provide an authentication code which you can find in the authenticator app, when you log into your We Can Track account.
Under Settings > Billing you can provide our system with your credit card information. We only need this information once your trial expires and you make use of one of our paid price plans.
Under Settings > Billing > Tax Info you can provide us with your company information and VAT number. This is required if you do not wish to pay Dutch VAT, in case your company is registered in another country than Netherlands.
Under Settings > Billing > Invoices you can adjust the E-Mail address invoices will be sent to. Moreover, you can access a list of previous invoices here.