Integrate Tradedoubler Affiliate Sales via API
Connect all your Tradedoubler affiliate conversion data with custom dashboards and integrate it in your marketing tools so you can focus on improving your campaigns and marketing performance.
✔ Get a free trial
Google Analytics ᛫ Google Ads ᛫ Facebook ᛫ One Dashboard ᛫ Data Studio ᛫ One API ᛫ Microsoft Ads
How to integrate Tradedoubler affiliate conversions in Google Analytics
In order to integrate Tradedoubler conversions in Google Analytics and other marketing tools, it is necessary to attribute the sales data to the traffic data. Our service automatically places SubIDs in your affiliate links, which enables us to automatically match your traffic and affiliate conversion data.
The installation is done in four simple steps:
How to connect your Tradedoubler account via API
To track all your Tradedoubler conversions and integrate them in Google Analytics and Google Ads, you need to provide us with a Report API Token, Date Format and Currency for each of your Tradedoubler accounts and each Site ID of each registered website within your accounts. Those credentials need to be filled in within our data sources page which you can find by following this link: https://app.wecantrack.com/user/data-source/networks/tradedoubler/accounts/create
You can give each of the data connections different names and tags which enables you to easily filter your data on account or sub account level.
Where can I find the Tradedoubler Report API Token?
- You can request a Tradedoubler Report API Token at the Tradedoubler customer support.
- Once you have received an API Token you can find it under Statistics – Program overview
- Click on API URL (on the bottom)
- The value at the end of the URL that follows the “&key=” parameter is the Report API Token
Where can I find the Tradedoubler Site IDs?
- Log into your Tradedoubler account
- Go to Sites – Sites (or follow this link: https://login.tradedoubler.com/publisher/aSiteList.action)
- Click on the site name, a drop-down will appear, showing the Site ID underneath the site name
How to import Tradedoubler conversions to Google Analytics?
How to import Tradedoubler conversions to Google Ads?
When you import your conversions to Google Analytics there is only one more step required to import relevant conversions to Google Ads. All you need to do is connect your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts and import the transaction conversions within the conversions section of Google Ads.