Integrate FinanceAds Affiliate Sales via API
Connect all your FinanceAds affiliate conversion data with custom dashboards and integrate it in Google Analytics and other marketing tools so you can focus on improving your campaigns and marketing performance.
✔ Get a free trial
Google Analytics ᛫ Google Ads ᛫ Facebook ᛫ One Dashboard ᛫ Data Studio ᛫ One API ᛫ Microsoft Ads
How to integrate FinanceAds affiliate conversions in Google Analytics
The installation is done in four simple steps:
How to connect your FinanceAds account via API
All you need to connect your FinanceAds account with our system is to provide us with your FinanceAds User ID and API Key which you can find within the FinanceAds platform. If your API credentials are not available yet, you need to contact the FinanceAds support and they will give you the necessary credentials. Please make sure to request access rights to the Leads & Sales API.
Once you received the necessary credentials you can fill them in within our data sources page which you can find by following this link: https://app.wecantrack.com/user/data-source/networks/financeads/accounts/create
Where can I find the FinanceAds User ID & API Key?
- Log into your FinanceAds account
- You can find your User ID within parentheses next to your user name
- Go to Auswertungen > Ausgwetungs-API
- If this option is not available yet, please contact support and request an API key
- Make sure to request access rights to the Leads & Sales API, if it is missing in the overview on the left, then you will need to request it (see blue box in screenshot)
- Click on API Key anzeigen (see red box in screenshot)
How does the Google Analytics Integration Feature work?
How to import FinanceAds conversions in Google Ads?
Once your FinanceAds affiliate conversions are being imported in Google Analytics you can easily integrate them in Google Ads too by linking your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts and importing the Ecommerce conversion goal within the conversions section of Google Ads.